Queen Bey kept things casual in a knitted crop top and distressed Levi’s 501 cutoff shorts, but the white waistcoat elevated the look from Coachella to celebrity off-duty, proving once and for all that nothing solves a multitude of ills (or fear of overexposure) like light layers. Elevating the ensemble were coordinating strappy sandals in white and an exotic skin bag for added texture.
- Janina Gavankar: “Indian women—we have a fight in us and we will not stop”
- Sushmita Sen’s daughter Renee Sen on her acting debut with Suttabaazi
- The Craziest Celebrity Moments in Met Gala History
- Liva partners with FDCI to showcase India’s first Green Heart Fashion Show
- FDCI goes the whole six yards for the Lotus Make-Up Grand Finale