Just a few weeks ago we were jealously eyeing the heat wave–ready looks that come with the steamy SoCal territory—but now that the sun-soaked months have arrived in the rest of the country, who can resist the breezy joy of tousled hair, lightly bronzed skin, and a favorite pair of cutoffs? Not Jennifer Lawrence, who raised the bar on bohemian chic in Manhattan yesterday with her blonde waves tucked under a skin-saving straw fedora—offering a deceptively effortful type of polish that requires little more than a bit of bedhead and good sunglasses. An easy pairing of gently shaded cheekbones and moisturized lips played up her outdoor glow, while her gleaming, well-toned legs embodied the urban beach babe’s summer beauty mantra: Go easy on the makeup—but stock up on body oil.
- Janina Gavankar: “Indian women—we have a fight in us and we will not stop”
- Sushmita Sen’s daughter Renee Sen on her acting debut with Suttabaazi
- The Craziest Celebrity Moments in Met Gala History
- Liva partners with FDCI to showcase India’s first Green Heart Fashion Show
- FDCI goes the whole six yards for the Lotus Make-Up Grand Finale