While there’s no denying the anytime, anywhere appeal of surf-sprayed waves andgleaming, bronze skin, Karlie Kloss has mastered a more polished take on summertime beauty that was made for a day in the city. The model met the New York heat wave with a smooth blowout that sported a hint of ladylike bend—a style that might have felt like a Sisyphean effort amidst the season’s humidity index were it not for the lived-in allure of a few windswept pieces. Her makeup, a fresh-faced pairing of tawny nudes gave new meaning to low-maintenance beauty, promising to take on a natural, high-beam glow as the day went on—no touch-ups required.
- Janina Gavankar: “Indian women—we have a fight in us and we will not stop”
- Sushmita Sen’s daughter Renee Sen on her acting debut with Suttabaazi
- The Craziest Celebrity Moments in Met Gala History
- Liva partners with FDCI to showcase India’s first Green Heart Fashion Show
- FDCI goes the whole six yards for the Lotus Make-Up Grand Finale